Blind in a Box
Great! You have gathered the courage to install your own quality roller blinds. No sweat. We will guide you all the way.
Matheo Blinds and Awnings now offer you The Roller Blind in a Box. It is a simple and easy to install Blind that is ready-made and ready to ship. With a choice of popular Block Out and Screen fabrics you can have your quality roller blinds up in no time. The Blind is designed to be fitted on the face of the wall and is enclosed in a stylish Decorative rod.
The Blind is available in 6 popular sizes.
Block Out Fabric size and prices
- 600mm Width x 1000mm Drop – R526.00
- 1000mm Width x 1000mm Drop – R798.00
- 1200mm Width x 1600mm Drop – R1093.00
- 1000mm Width x 2200mm Drop – R1097.00
- 1200mm Width x 2200mm Drop – R1272.00
- 1400mm Width x 2200mm Drop – R1448.00
Screen Fabric size and prices
- 600mm Width x 1000mm Drop – R557.00
- 1000mm Width x 1000mm Drop – R853.00
- 1200mm Width x 1600mm Drop – R1210.00
- 1000mm Width x 2200mm Drop – R1192.00
- 1200mm Width x 2200mm Drop – R1406.00
- 1400mm Width x 2200mm Drop – R1598.00
You can also fit two blinds next to each other with a gap of 35mm between the fabrics. Blinds are shipped all with left-hand controls, but can easily be change to the right. Fitting instructions are shipped with each product.
Pricing above is per item and excludes VAT, Courier and Installation.
Block Out Fabric Collection – From R526.00 (Excl. VAT)
Screen Fabric Collection – From R557.00 (Excl. VAT)
How to Measure for Blind in a Box
The Blind in a Box is designed to fit outside the window. For proper light control, the blind must overlap the window on the width and the height of the window. Measure on the inside of window from left to right and from the top of the reveal to the window sill or the floor. Measure to the closest millimetre. We suggest an overlap of at least 75mm on either side and top and bottom for privacy and light control. Add the overlap measurement to the window width and drop measurement. Select one the available blind sizes to fit your measurements.